Thursday, August 03, 2006

What have you been up to? =)

=) How are you pPl? Anway, wish every1 of you is in a pink of health.[let me know if i've used the wrong phrase.Gracias!] It has been about 1week plus since the last time I updated myblog.hehe. sorry yeah....Hmm, but, I've slowly recovered within this period, recovered from being traumatized... Glad that time really can kill everything.

By the way, I would like to thanks my "sisters"[ Sharman, Alice and Jenn], for showing their concern, and cheer me up from time to time, and thanks to my m3imei, Jenn, she tried very hard to help me, but the result was kinda dissappointed her. But I'd like to tell you that I've tried my best, my Very BEST. But things was not as easy as what you and me tought. Anyway, i guess there's no need for me to tell too much about what shit had happend. Just wish time can pass faster.

hmm, I intend to update my blog last Friday, but too bad, I gotta prepare myself for the business paper 2day. But anyway, I guess I can still tell what happened.hehe.
hmm, because of the mega sales disease that atacked us, so, we gals[sisters], had made up decision to go for a shop. Somehow we got nothing in common to buy, but we still keen to go. just because we don't want ourselves to missed out. you may call us as "kiasu", but...well, well, we don't give a damn.hahaha.Alrite, Josh and Kent were joining us also. They were the 2guys with four of the gals.kekeke. All right, for your info, if we were to shop in mlc, we ll only go Mahkota Parade n Jusco.[ The only 2 lovely shopping centre in mlc.how sad?? sobsob**] So, end up we went Esprit where i manage to grab 50% off shirt from there.LOL!!! And there's a cosmetic shop called Skin Food. Jenn, Alice n Shar had gotten some products from there.Due to my sensitive skin, i didnt get any, cause the products are from Korea, and i've never tried b4, so, don't know if it's good.hehe. Anyone who entered the shop, deserve a free pack of masque.hehe. I haven tried the mask yet.Wait i've tried ,ll let you know if it's good.wink^^wink^^


Besides, we went Guardian and get some glocerries. Nothing much in there.
After we got nothing much to grab, we were wondering what shall we eat for dinner...hmm...we were deciding...thinking n thinking....YES!!I came out with the idea of going WOK n PAN at Plaza Mahkota for dinner. It's a weastern n eastern kitchen, with reasonable price. Every1 agreed with the idea.(I guess you guys dare not say anything else ,as that's MY idea.right?lalala~)
After every1 had finished their food, they were complaining about the food. =( They don't really like the food, and said it's not really nice =( sobsob** [The food are really nice ler, hw come you guys said not nice? =( maybe the chef wasn't feeling well that day and maybe he accidentally miss some ingredients that day.Every human made mistakes right?hmm....why aren't the food taste better that day?? =( ] Hmm....after dinner, no one intend to go home, the night was still young.we were thinking it's a waste if we go home early as everyone was so happy.haha!!!so, we randomly suggested to go Paradise again with the excusses,Kent never been there b4.LOL!!! When we were on the way to Paradise only we got to know that Kent is having exam on the next day,at 10am. We felt so guilty to ask him out where he actually has to study at home.hmm, but he didnt tell us at the first place, so,i guess not our fault.kekeke.Its your fault,Kent.muahaha!!!

We chilled there for quite sometimes, till 11pm+ only we got the mood to go home..hehe.so, every1 was kinda tired. [Alice and Kent didnt go home after class, lepak till 11pm, pity them.] And we had laughed too much, my face was tired.hehe. Anyway, I felt extreamly happy that night. Hay, we have to find some other places to chill edi. Getting bored ith Paradise edi.keke.maybe the one next door, as I always wanted to go.hehe.We ll need to plan again gals.... =)

Hmm, we didnt manage to take any photos.... but promise if we go again, ll take lotsa, lotsa pics k?hehe. Alrite, till then for this post. I need to have a nap, and 2nite is goin to be a small party for Shar.A pre-celebration for Sharman's b'day.We gals are goin to give her a surpirse. Hope it ll really surprise her. catch up on next post pPl!!take care alrites? Chiaoz!!! PEACE

2 comments:

MavAero said...

SISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! When are you going to give me a tour to Malacca wor!? #$##$^$&^&*^%&^%@#$!@#$!!!!!! muahahahahaha =P Sendiri happy happy there crazy shopping with crazy friends only =P hahaha glad that you people have fun! Chill~

TH3 small wOrld of mine ^.^ said...

gogogogogoooooooo!!! keke.you let me know when are you coming lor...I ll try my best to tour you and ur darling...but hw much m i gonna get for my allowance??kekeke..jk nia...let me know lor...hope to meet you soon.