Friday, August 11, 2006

Blah..blah...blah...

Alrite…I just finish finish typing my BFB project’s essay, waiting to send it to m3imei, waiting for her to reply me on my hp.(cause I msg her to ask if she can g on9.hehe.)

Hmm…Its almost 12am now, and I just had my shower after dinner. 2day, went Ming Room for dinner again. It’s a birthday celebration for my youngest aunty. Anyway, we didn’t get to snap shots during the dinner. Cause there were guests, so, as a normal human, you know lah…I’ll be very polite…kekeke. Hmm, we had almost the same food a that day, but 2day no more pork, and we had duck instead. It’s a nice dish though.

Alrite, overall, it was a tiring day. Cause my aunt’s salon was busy, and yet gotta stay back BSC to go for dinner…. and because of clubbing last night, I slept late, woke up early in the morning.
Hmm, I would like to tell a lil about last night. Hmm, it was a VISIT to Luna Club. Alrite, it was awesome, the place is really amazing…How amazing? (you may ask) ok, it’s at Pan Global tower, 33rd floor, and their seats are all at the poolside. As what I got to know, you ll be compounded RM50 if you fall into the pool.keke. Anyway, you guys should check this place out. I dunno if you’ll like it, coz ter’s no dance floor. But for a person who cant dance like me, it ll be just so perfect!kekeke. btw, why am I saying a VISIT and yet in capital letter? Yeah, cause we were just there to drink. It’s a nice place to drink and chill~ I manage to have “Sex on the beach”. ;)
And yeah, I didn’t puff…kekeke.good gal rite? Nah. Because of my cousin was sick, he couldn’t puff, only I didn’t puff, as a respect to him k? otherwise….hmm…
I was telling myself “this time you must be tough!be tough!!! And be a good gal!!!” damn it!!! But eventually, I did tat.hehe. and I’m happy with it, cause at least I still respect the elder.kekeke.

Ok, it was a night out with Chiow Peng(my cuz), Justin & Jammie(my cuz’s friends, hope I spelled jammie right.lol). It’s their idea as Jammie just arrived from UK. So, went for a drink with her, and I was there just to hang around.hehe. Anyway, I didn’t talk much that night, I know you are gonna say I act kewl~ but frankly speaking, I cant “borak” with you if I know you less than 1week time.keke. but I’m trying to change this bad habit. Shall I?

It’s Thurs 2day…3more days for me to do stuff which I cant do after holidays…can time stop moving now as everything is just so wonderful now?

Nyway, it ll be just a short and complicated blog for this time. I think its better for me to go to bed now…my eyes are gonna close soon…Good night my dear loyal reader. Sweet dream and Bubbye!!! Wink^^wink^^

p/s: There are some pictures, i mgiht post it here.gimme sometimes k?thanks.

2 comments:

BaBy JeE said...

"as normal human we don't take pics" hoh... Then got abnormal human??ehehheheheh... jk larkz... kacau u oni... but cute la... the way u define it...

TH3 small wOrld of mine ^.^ said...

hahaha...yeah,yeah, ppl who dun take pic is abnormal? lolz...neway, thaanks for dropping by. wink^^wink^^