Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Human Behaviour Continue...blah blah blah...

Continue…

Ok, I stopped at “if you are a typical city fella or a typical city fool.”
Alrite…I guess that’s part of the stuff which I can tell about those I guess its better to called them as idiot lah..
Now is about friendship & relationship. Alrite, in my opinion, I think no matter among friends or among partners, trust, loves, caring are part of the important things you gotta do, but not JEALOUSY!
Yes, JEALOUSY!! What to do with jealousy huh? (you may ask)
Ok, don’t ever jealous with your friends or love ones. Don’t ever tease each other…Among friends or couple, appreciate is what we gotta do. Please learn to appreciate what you have today folks! Things happened unexpectedly nowadays, you are unable to predict what’s gonna happen to your friends( make it convenient to blog here =p ) tomorrow. Perhaps, they ll become a millionaire, a well known paparazzi, a succeed entrepreneur. Or maybe a beggar by the roadside or the worst, they may leave this world, and gone to another world. You ll never know. What I’m trying to tell here is… hey people, learn to appreciate and stop those jealousy towards your friends. You must be proud of your friends’ succeed, but not jealous. Always share your ups and downs together, but not smiling in front of your friends, but back stabbing them. That’s SUCKS!!! You are not worth a single penny if you did that. You are just so cheapskate for doing so. If you are really feeling uncomfortable with your friends, please speak out. Speak out in a polite way. But if he/she feel relunctant to share with you, alrite, I guess its time for you to consider if he/ she still worth to be friends with. Cause true friends will always welcome you to speak out, no matter good or bad.

Hmm…I had enuf craps for my Human Behaviour post…
As a conclusion, hmm…I guess those ppl they should get some times to correct themselves. And stop being such an idiot in this society.

p/s: To jenn(hope she ll get to see this post here ^^), I couldn’t get to leave my comment on your blog, cause I don’t have an account there. I just read your blog, and ehem, I’m sad that I’m not 1of the BFF. (DISAPPOINMENT) sobsob** but nvm… sigh.. and yeah, what’s wrong with you on dealing with others? Hmm, you may tell us, and we ll help you. Hope can get to help you, if you really don’t mind. Chill~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nothing to do and a bit bored after midterm ... so visit your blog lor ... i agree with u ... we must appreciate our frens .... but sometimes ... the true frens hard to get ler (damn sad) ... haiz ...

TH3 small wOrld of mine ^.^ said...

yeah lor...haha
thanks for ya visit.

MavAero said...

Well sis~ propably you just ran into some KL uncivilized people at the language center hehehe...anyway, not every KL people is like that but majority yes muahahahahaha...they talk without filtering thru their brain. No wonder their brain is so small, filled with smoke only =P I like Mlc, very peaceful and many delicious food!!! =P The people in Mlc is very polite, not like some weirdos in KL who like to act like barbarian hehehehe

TH3 small wOrld of mine ^.^ said...

Totally agree~ yuhhuu.... =)