Tuesday, August 22, 2006

More...and more...about myself.


ME...
My name is Low Shoei Shin.
a.k.a Shin @ SHOEI

I'm a girl.
I'm a student.

I still believe in the thing where we call "LOVE"

I'm a happy go lucky girl.
I can be very pessimistic at times.
I can also be very optimistic at times.
I get angry easily, but i forget about shits that happend easily.
I'm a crapper( crapz alot), only when you are.^^
I'll be 100xnice to you, when you are nice to me;I'll be just nice to you, when you are tryin to ignore me.
I can be an angel when you need help, but will turn evil if you are tryin to mess with me.
I like to joke, as long as you can take my jokes.
I don't talk to childish fella, as i found that they are brainless.
I don't comment on others, before I look at myself.
I don't abandone my family, my friends...
I don't create rumours.

Please don't lie to me, as my instinct is always accurate.
Please don't tell me say I'm childish, as that make yourself sounds like you're tryin hard to tell a joke, where no one will laugh.
Please don't backstab me, as I find that you are suiciding yourself.
Please don't greet me only when you need help.
Please say "hi" to me if we coincidently bump into each other in the street.


No comments: