Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Do you have anything to say?

ngek..ngek...ngek...

I dunno why am i here today.. I dont feel like blogging, but my brain drives my hand to log on to blogspot to blog..kekeke...

hmm, am having my 1week so called "break" lor...I hate this "break"...cause i HATE studying for exam during my holiday...i wanna enjoy !!!!!! I hate it!!!hate it!!!

Well, wat i did previously?
hmm...i had been eating like a mad gurl...i LOVE foods!!! more and more food....yummie~
alrite, do you eat durian?hehe...i had a lot,cause its durian season...but after everything, i force myself to exercise.i sacrificed my bedtime, just to burn all the calories tat i gained...worth it tough.

hmm, 2day my aunt "da pou" stewed pork rib me from Sungai Wang's Noodles house for my lunch..oooo,tats juz soooo yummy~ I wish i could have more...but i know tats impossible.hehe.
Soooo happy to had tat 2day...
hmm, i've been eating pork non-stop this few days... I had piglet when i was having dinner with my family at Ming Room,Bangsar Shopping Complex (BSC). everyone was scared of FAT...so,no one tend to finish the plate of prok...hmm,well,i guess tat was the time for me to show off as a "PORK QUEEN"...yuhuu~ so, i had sooo damn a lot of the pork...
and the next day my aunt was cooking stewed pork for the dinner...wow~~i had a lot again...yummy!!! Anyway, i guess i had crapped too much about those pork i had... You are not gonna find it interesting untill you eat it...ngekngekngek~

hmm...had you guys gone shopping for the mega sales? You guys better make used of the sales season, to shop till you drop..otherwise you are gonna regret...REGRETTO!!!

hmm, what else should i mention?hmm..
ouh yeah, i found myself is totally outta services industry...how?get a way otu for me pls!!!
i found myself cant stand with those weired customers attitude.... just soooo weired! hmm, what makes me say this? hmm, cause i am helping my aunty in her Beauty and Slimming salon, and i got to see those idiotic clients...they are just soooo weired....And i am wondering, 1 day if I am working in this society, how long can i stand thise kind of weired fella? shall i show my very own karate to them as a lesson?or shall i just smile on the face and curse in the heart?like a clown?hmm...life's so miserable huh?

well, my 1week holiday is gonna end very soon...and there are midterm papers coming up, which i haven prepared...Just wish me good luck k?and i ll do my best!!!thanks ppl...kekeke(shiock sendiri)

hmm, guess tats all for this post... take care alrite? catch up soon!! wink^^wink^^