Sunday, February 08, 2009

Valentine's day

Is it Valentine’s or Valentines’ or Valentine day?
Anyway, I still think Valentine ’s Day is the correct one. LOL

Valentine’s promotion is ON again. So far, I could see most of the guys are planning and planning and planning on where to bring the girlfriend for dinner and what to buy for their sweetheart. Yea, I mixed most with guys than girls. Go ahead and tell how desperate I am. I don’t fucking care.

My Valentine’s day is still beyond my planning…
Wondering how would it be? Am I gonna receive something sweet? Something lame? Something….nothing at all!!! 
I am dreaming and I love dreaming. I know!

Anyway, recession is haunting us. as for my opinion, we should save as much as we could for valentine’s pressie. Haha!!! Lame lame…I am a lamer…
the best is you can cook for your girl/boyfriend and have the most romantic candle light dinner. That would be the most expensive way of celebrating Valentine’s day. 
Anyways,



                                   Happy Valentine’s day in ADVANCE!!!


No comments: