Thursday, February 05, 2009

Terrible Melaka's Sushi King

After 2 hours surviving in strategic management class, I can't stand craving for Sushi!!!

Thus, I went for "typical Malaysian sushi"- Sushi King for lunch. Sedih to say, its hard to get awesome Japanese food in Melaka. =/

Lionel merajuk never go for class, Mervyn not taking that subject, and that's why I went for lunchy alone today. Isshhh!!!

For centuries, I haven had lunch outside ALONE!!! GOSH!

So, as I walked into Sushi King, I felt awkward and retarded. Its alrite! When I see Sushi, I forget about everything and anything on earth.

So, I had a sucky Bento and some sushi alone. ehek! 

I swallowed whatever being served and I found out something as I was enjoying my food....It cuts off my appetite though. There was this allocated near the sushi belt...

Check it out! It is ANTIMOS!!!! Some chemical to get rid of cockroaches on the dining table!!!!!Can you ever imagine that??? Do they know how unhealthy it is towards our body??? What the fuck ryte???

I would not be there ever again!!!! 

To the management of Sushi King in Jaya Jusco Melaka! You better do something!!!!

Anyhow, the lunchy was filling enough to keep me full.

I hate my bitchy braces yet again! It is so bitchy that I can't eat fried "nian gao"! Fuck! It was so fucking tempting that I peeled a small pieces of it to just swallow. ah! SATISFACTION!!!!

I am still craving for it! "nian gao"!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol. there's a truckload of yummy foods you wanted to eat but u cant. just endure, all the effort will pay off.
take care.