Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Confession of a braces girl

Ever since I got my braces, I can't talk and laugh as loud as I used to do it (Silly thing!).

At times, I do forget about the existence of my braces and I tend to laugh and speak out loud which cause my saliva splashing out from my mouth and it is fucking disgusting.

I am sorry and really sorry if it happened in front of you. I am really embarrassed by that. I fucking hate it!

So, to avoid my saliva from splashing or pouring all over, I am trying not to laugh out loud or give a big laugh and not to speak so loud as I used to be. Hope you guys won't quote me as "poser" for not laughing and speaking out loud as I used to be.

And if you happen to tell me jokes and some issues that we really need to bitch about, and there is no over-exaggerated expression from me, please don't blame me as I know it is kinda potong stim.

What to do?

Fuck you braces!

No comments: