Saturday, November 29, 2008

The world is so grey out there.

I couldn't see where I am.

As if it is the last day on earth for me.

How I wish it could be true!

-------------------------------------------------------

Isn't it supposed to be "forgive and forget"?

Isn't it supposed to be understanding each others' need?

--------------------------------------------------------
What do you do when you are upset?

or,

How do you overcome your upset-ness?

Can anyone please tell me?

I am suffocating, suffocated by EGO, STURBONNESS!

Is sleeping the right way to overcome all these? - As I always sleep to escape from reality.

Is that the right way? Is that?!

I am going to sleep now, just to comfort myself.

The feeling is so shitty!!!

Arrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Missy J said...

Yoooo ... need or not so emotional.. i think better call you Ah Ma Mo (Emo) kakakak

TH3 small wOrld of mine ^.^ said...

hahahaha..whatever!!! =p