Thursday, November 13, 2008

Life can be really miserable huh?
Human feelings and thinking can be as miserable as nowadays life huh?
People can even faking friendship huh?
He knew about his bad habit (real bad indeed) and he still can treat him as his friend huh?
He always do the same bad habit, and he can still faking it huh? He can still pretend there is nothing happen huh?
They both can still stick with each other everyday huh?
Is he the one psycho or is he the one nice enough to forgive his mistakes?
If he is nice enough to forgive his mistakes, why is he still complaining?
Is this how he defines friendship?
Is every human thinking that way?
Is this what we call faking friendship? A faker?
Can I trust him?
Does he do backstabbing?
Well... Well... Well...
LIFE!

I have been thinking stuff that I am not supposed to think.
and yea, above sounds crappy,but they are what I was thinking during my class today.

=.="

1 comment:

mariannelyn said...

well well....i see someone missed me last month!!!
this month still miss me anot???
hehehehe *shy*
we can see each other everyday now!!! *meow* so so happy!!!
sry..haven't been readin your blog...i haven't been updating mine either...
hmmm..one helluva unseductive picture ryt...wahahhahahhaha
at least u gave a lil hamsap look...ehek!!!

eh in your previous were u a pig ar? cz remembered this pig i was really close to!! wahahahahah

I LURVE YOU MUCHY!!!!!!!!!!!