Sunday, November 09, 2008

Greetings

Well, how important is greeting to you?
like... saying "Hi!" to people whenever you bump into someone in the street or whenever you tax a msg to your friend?
This issue has been appearing in my mind lately, and I wonder how rude some people can be when they bump into you or tax you a msg or even an MSN msg, without even bother to greet you. You would get just so annoyed by those un-geetings msgs ok??
Is that hard to even say or type a fucking "Hi! How are you?" or just "Hi!" It does not take you to hell to do it k?
I would not categorized myself as one of your "friendly/generous/nice" friend,but....hey! I do greet everyone,even a small kids whenever I go ok?
Somehow, I always have this saying- " greeting is the manner that sets everything straight!"
So people, please learn your manner and learn to greet!!!

No comments: