Wednesday, April 11, 2007

REALEASED!!!
Damn Midterm exams finally over!!! I'm finally REALEASED after being dragged for almost 3weeks=1month. WTF?!! almost 1month I suffocated my life!! uhhu...
Anyway, I screwed up most of the papers... cheers~ ;)
Finals coming in about 2weeks+ time... HELL!!! Anyway, just wish me lucks ;)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I'm gaining and gaining and damn fucking gaining weight!!! What am I suppose to do?? Exercise? I found that it doesnt work anymore... my extra disguisting fats need more than exercise!!! what to do?????!!!!!!!! what if lipo suction? hmm....
Have been day dreaming recently....
dreaming bout...
what if 1day I'm a supermodel?
what if 1day I'm the richest lady in the world?
what if 1day I become a millionaire's wife?
what if 1day I become the ugliest women in the world?
what if 1day I become the fattest lady in the world?
what if 1day I have the smoothest(flawless-et) skin in the world?
what if 1day I rule the world?
what if 1day I'm a beggar by the roadside?
what if 1day I'm a prisoner?
AND what if 1day I fall in love again?and that person is YOU?
how will our future gonna be?
how are we gonna face the world?
how is everyone gonna see us?
and the list goes on......
MUAHAHAHA!!!! I'm insane,don't I? lalala~ I know I'm hopeless....
But didn't you fantasize* about your life sometimes??
GOSH!! You are lifeless!!! haha!!![mean-ly smile]

Just chill~~~~

No comments: