Sunday, April 08, 2007

BACK!!

BACK!! BACK!! BACK!! I'm BACK!!
Ok, I know I'm lost for few months. And sorry to Mav & Sher..haha!!!
My first blog for Year 2007!!haha! damn lame huh?nvm..there are more coming up ;)

Let's get started with some tempting cake pics here. Sit back and relax... ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------


OOOPPSSS!!!!
Sorry!! Because of some technical problems,I could not get to upload the tempting mouth watering cake here. It's actually the mille crepe a.k.a Japanese Layer which is availeble at Nadeje Patisserie at Plaza Mahkota, malacca.
Me and my cousin discovered their Chiffon Chocolae cake and it's nice too!! People, you sould get your footsteps there. The drinks that they are offering are nice too with their very own blended paste.
By the way, I did nothing much for this weekend. Just went swimming and shopping.Same old thing. ouh yeah,there's something else for the weekend,which I get to see the All England Cup winner and manage to snap shot some of their pics. Sorry, I don't really know their name..can only recognize their face.haha!!! Will post agian the pics I promised.sorry. Take care folks. ;)
Got to go now....tata~

No comments: