Thursday, April 26, 2007

I was BEING tagged~

I was being tagged by Jenn. Hmm... anyway, I still don't understand what's that, "tag"?? hmm..anyway, I'm gonna answer those question from Jenn's blog. ;)

5 things found in your bag:
*Tissue
*Face Oil blotter from Johnson&Johnson
*Handphone
*Diary
*Comb

5 things found on your wallet:
*Money
*Student ID
*Name cards
*IC
*Driving License

5 favourite things in your room:
*MyPillow
*My Bed
*Oil Burner
*The air-conditioner ;)
*My Comforter

5 things you always wanted to do:
*Earn lotsa lotsa money
*Spend lotsa lotsa money
*Reserve every seasons of MNG collections
*Having a posh sports car
*Swimming in the deep blue sea

5 things you currently into:
*Eye make-up collection
*Latest MNG collection
*Cherish Red color nail polish
*Maroon color nail polish
*Foods ...muahaha!!!

5 people you tag:
*Maverick
*Sherlin
*Jo
*Chiow Hoon
*Baby Jee

No comments: