Thursday, November 02, 2006

Holidays

Another 4 more days, and my 3weeks semester break is gonna end. Life's had been busy sometimes, boring sometimes, happy sometimes, crazy sometimes....etc.

What I had been doing? Nothing really interesting for me on this holiday,as I'm suffering from my injured foot. Trying to heal it everyday, but it stays the same everyday. I am like a semi-handicapped with a foot which always numb and pain and swollen at times. I don't know when is it gonna heal, and I have no idea if it's gonna heal.I guess I'm gonna suffer my life for the rest of my life. sobsob**

Well, I have been eating and eating everyday and I"ve put on weight.Gonna on diet after this holiday. Besides, I got myself a new hairstlye. I went to A Cut Above hair salon this time. Very satisfied with this trip as the hairdresser is a very intelligent hairdresser.That's just a lil interesting about me on this hliday.bored right?yes, it is.

The weather is driving me crazy. Fortunately I spend most of my time in air-conditioned place. Otherwise, I guess I'll get sick. imagine if i get sick and with the injured foot?GOSH!!! Anyway,that was just imagination.lolz~

2 comments:

MavAero said...

Long holiday ar? Coming to open your aunt's saloon shop again? :P What happen to your leg oh? You kick some butts that made out of diamond? :P

TH3 small wOrld of mine ^.^ said...

hey uncle! :p My holiday finished d lar... yeah lor...ter-kicked a diamond butt like urs lor...muahahaha!!!!