Sunday, November 26, 2006

Cappuccino's Awaken ??

Argghh.... All are because of that damn cappuccino from Secret Recipe!!! Damn it!!!Damn it!!! Ishh!! Ishh!!I can't get into sleep, I'm feeling superb energetic!! HOW??HELP...........................

I'm suppose to wake up early at 8am+ to accompany my cousin to the town to settle some stuff. Damn it!! It's 12.42am, and I'm not feeling sleepy at all!! NOT at all man!!! Shall I call it a night of "Cappuccino's awaken"? [M I using "awaken" correctly?HELP me with my BROKEN&LOUSY English poo...lese...] Sigh... I am gonna be "panda" tmr... sobsob**

Alrite, since I'm so not sleepy... and freakin bored, I guess it's better to update here. Sher lin was insisting me to update my blog. muahaah!!!! Here I go again... " The boring post"... =)

Well, I was attending a wedding dinner just now. I was representing my parents, and my cousin was representing her parents, we were there with a friend of our mum. The dinner started at 6pm but we arrived at 7pm. muahaha!! Anyhow, we were not consider late as they were just only serving the 1st dishes. Lucky us!! muahaha!! The first dishes was our favourite! [erm... sorray, I don't know what does that dish known in English. =/] Hmm...as usual, the wedding dinner was arranged like how others do, nothing special.

Ouh well, while we were sitting listening to those fellow uncles and aunties to sing and while waiting for the food to be served, we managed to spot hell lotsa "Ah Lian&Ah Beng". No chun hunks at all!!!!! Pity us. Those Ah Lian&Ah Beng as usual...dressing like they are those so called "Japanese doll", behaving like they are fucking happening... but...no way!!! They are not at all!!! They look so nerd and they look more like those "sakai" lost in the era of 30's&40's. They are sooooo freaking disguisting!!!!! bruek.... =p ok,k...enuff for the crtisizing. Back to the dinner. The dinner ended at ard 9pm+.. After the dinner, we had our drinks at Secret Recipe, I had cappucino and that's why I'm hyper now. Isshhh!!! Isshhh!!!!

Hmm...besides the wedding dinner, there's nothing much happened.lolz~ Well, for godness sakes, I'm not joining archery class anymore. muahahahaha!!!! The are lotsa whys... but I'm lazy to mention 1by 1... =p On top of that, I've been slacking with Sherlin a lot these days and had been eating like nobody's business. Gonna start my aerobic again. It's time to burn all the FATS man!!! All the disgusting cellulite!!! hmm.... what if a liposuction?? huh?huh?muahahaha!!!!

That's all for this post... There are more to come. =) Catch up soon!!! =)

No comments: