Wednesday, September 20, 2006

wassup ppl??

Hello..hw r u ppl? hmm, life's been great to me, besides those assignments and presentations(which i have done badly). Yeah, and also the finals that are coming in less than 2weeks. I'm still acting kewl towards it.(just to realease myself a bit lah k?) Nothing really happened these few days... but i have been eating like a hungry ghost almost everyday. Me and my cousin, Chiow Hoon, are going around the world, searching for food, eventough we are "sort of" in our diet plan.keke. but nvm lah..we eat first, diet later.^^
Besides that, we had made our own unique sushi, where no one else in this world could get to make such a sushi.muahaha!!! Below is the recipe to make our own sushi:



Ingredients:
  • Prepare the ingredients as usual (u can get the right ingredients from Sushi recipe book)
  • MAIN POINT FOR UNIQUE SUSHI: Cook the rice where u can get the effect, once you bite the rice, your teeth will get croocked =p [ i guess you ppl will not be able to get such a sushi with such rice in the market even you are willing to pay]keke!!!

Alritez, enuff for my sushi craps. It's bored and its too much .I know. But, hmm.. just wanna share my experince here lah..hehe.

Besides doing all the boring stuff, we had been shopping like a mad girl too!(rather my cousin), as she's working now, she can spend money as she likes. And she will make sure herself to get something else while shopping.The worst of "something else" she will get is also cosmetic from Estee Lauder.[Admire] While for me, hmm... because of my limited allowance, I will make sure myself to get at least[or the worst] a cold drink after shopping lor...what to do?sobsob** [Can anyone donate to me?? HELP!!!]

NOTICE:There's a pity girl, needs sponsored from the public in order for her to go shopping!!!!muahahaha!!!

Hmm, after keeping my hair for 4 months, I finally cut my hair. I met a better haidresser this time, and I'm satisfied with my haircut, eventhough, I'm still not looking pretty. =p And yeah, Alice and the bf( Ah Nong) were standing next to me, teman me until I finished with my hairwash and haircut!! hehe.Thanks you guys... Appreciate that moment. ^^ They are a cute couple!!! hehe. Alrite, after settled with the bills, we walked to get our car, and ........ Yipee!!! I got selected by the MBMB for compounding me RM30-without parking coupon!!! clapz**clapz**
Because it was a Saturday, so, I couldn't get to pay the bills immediately, and have to wait till next Monday. I heard some rumours saying if we pay on the spot, we will only have to pay RM20.But there was a miracle!!! When I walked to the MBMB counter on Monday, and when i was ready to get 30bucks out from my wallet, the staff told only me RM20 needed..WOW!!! [my heart cheer silently] It was such a lucky day huh?? hmm, I was wondering is it that i was wearing my lucky color of the week: Indigo, and that's why I'm superb lucky??hehe.

Ok, back to the haircut. I managed to learn on how to set up my hair easily by myself. thanks to the nice guys.hehe.hmm...after haircut, we rushed back to campus for our PTPTN agreement signing.YEAH!!! I managed to get PTPTN loan.keke.The agreement signing took us about 4hrs and make us starve til' we almost couldnt get our last breath!!^^ After that session, we went for steamboat which recommended by alice. Frankly speaking, I don't really like that restaurant, as it is not hygiene. Somehow, I was still swallowing the food, cause I was tooo hungry. That's a bit about last Sat. I dunno hw is it gonna be for the coming Sat as I'm gonna have another presentation. sigh... Life's gonna be exhausting again...Coming Friday I'm having Maths quiz. Wish me good luck!!hehe.

Anyway, till then ppl. Catch up with u guys soon!! Might be after my finals.keke.
TAKE CARE!!!


p/s: Below are pics of mine. my new hairstlye with my ugly dirty face. ^^











No comments: