Friday, September 29, 2006

Exams Blue

Sigh... The time is flowing and I'm suffocating my life here...Finals can really kill me man!! My first paper will be on next Tuesday. I wish I could turn back the time, so that I will have enuff time to prepare, even I have had 1week study break, but I was wasting time more than studying during the break. ~Regretto~ After all the regret thought, right behind the corner of my heart, I'm telling myself, you must survive till the end.never give up! GOOD LUCK to myself~ [insane. lolz~]

That's all for this time. Just a random thought of mine about my preparation for finals.hehe~ Catch up soon.Take care folks~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gambatteh oh~~ no worry. you can do it d~~!!!

TH3 small wOrld of mine ^.^ said...

Thanks Karen... I ll try my BEST.. =)

TH3 small wOrld of mine ^.^ said...

hey!hey!!KL!!! hehehe...dun cry ler... I take everyone's wish k??hehe~ Thanks a lot... Appreciate it.Again, I'll try my BEST! muahaha~