Tuesday, May 24, 2011

...Life as fiance @ 2 days before my Birthday (last single birthday before marriage)

ahh....counting down before my Favourite day~

MY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Although I am a year older or should I say, WISER, I am still excited to celebrate my special day

As usual, I always have a list of bithday wishlist prior to my Birthday~

hhmmmm......the list goes as below....

Perfume: Marc Jacobs Daisy / RL Blue / Lancome's Tresor In Love?
Bags: Gucci / Prada / Longchamp's Spring collection? =/
Shoes
Working clothes: Checked
Pedi and Mani : Should I go for Glitters 50% off for my birthday month?
Vacation
Candle light dinner
Dinner with kakis : Checked! They are spending me buffet dinner at Grand Millenium Hotel~ Thanks dearies~

......those are in my major list! I really hope I can get a perfume. tell me which one is advisable. I personally like Lancome's Tresor In Love~ phewitt~

No comments: