Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Happy Winter Solstice

Happy Winter Solstice to everybody~

Having said that, we are all 1 year wiser...not older, NO! but wiser.... =)

To me, it marks a beginning of a new year... what I did was I wore a new top to work today

To me,eating an empty filling dumpling is just like being committed to an empty promise. Therefore, I never like/fancy empty filling dumplings. somehow, I still force myself to swallow 8 biji of dumplings. yea, I did not take up to 26biji. (as in chinese calender, I am 26 in yr 2011)

Looking back to 2009, it was dramatic and lotsa "wonderful" stuff happened that I do not even want to think back.

In 2010, everything is smooth, its just that its not up to par yet.

In 2011, I told myself, I must be there. and I hope you too.

crapz.....on top are just my sudden feeling at this lonely night...

good night

No comments: