Friday, October 09, 2009

i like doing things in my way

i like to do things that i am comfortable with

i like to have my own thinking and action

i like to have my own life, exploring people n culture, learning new things and new life

i like to do my OWN things

i do things which i think is logic n fair and hurt other other n other

i do things without considering hw much it wud hurt u

i want thing my way

i noe there is day to come whereby i ll regret on my sturborness

but lets jz leave it aside n continue my life

i realllyyy reallyyy want to treasure my life n achieve my goal

so please dont intrerrupt n control me on what i shud do

anyway that my life!!!!!

i am alwiz aware n rmb my mummy's word "alwiz protect urself"

if u have 10things that u hate abt me,pls fucking tell in front of me,dont bitch abt me or else u ll be in hell!

thats me! i want my life n i want to treasure it!

No comments: