Saturday, October 03, 2009

3.10.2009

Happy Mooncake Festival~

it is a torcher knowing its midautumn but can't play with lantern

city kids don't play with lanterns, even if I were to find kids to play with, they will show some kind of weird face, as if playing lantern is the weirdest things to do on earth

its ok. i will adapt to this for now

i SWEAR i ll have my own lantern and party on my own next yr

well yet another weekend.... craving for shopping but financially not allowed

..........................warehouse sales that crave me more!!!! p/s:thanks pakcik for ya msg,reminding me of the sales!!! i shall go check it out later

it is October,another month.... another 2 months and there comes 2010.... what's my resolution by then?

phewwww~

all in all, i am bored





p/s: my mind keep playing your words and your voice. i miss you. hope you do the same too.

No comments: