Monday, June 15, 2009

life after exam Part 1

if you do follow my blog,you would think that i have been kidnapped or just dissapeared out of nowhere.

sorry for the sudden dissapearance

life has been great after final exams

first, clubbing and then woke up early morning of 31st May to rush to S'pore to attend cousin's ROM, then there goes Borneo~

I guess photos do better than words

 This pwetty bride is my cousin ^^

He is my 1st "jie fu" ^^

~Sweeet couple~

Congratulations cousin!!!

It was a great experience attending own cousin sister's wedding~ hehe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was very interesting to read. I want to quote your post in my blog. It can? And you et an account on Twitter?

Anonymous said...

Pois e realmente um programa maravilhoso ver o desfile de 20 de setembro em Piratini. Em 2007 eu fui pela primeira vez assisti-lo e fiquei emocionada, e um desfile muito lindo feito com alma por cada um daqueles gauchos que la vivem. Vale a pena..