Wednesday, May 27, 2009

today 27/05/2009,

yesterday 26/05/09 was my birthday

sad that i am another year older,

glad that i had nice dinner with great people and had nice chat

thanks COUSIN for the great dinner!

no grand celebration this year

MAIN reason being fugging finals that spoilt my birthday mood

ishhhh!

MMU just have to arrange finals every year during my birthday! 

wtf?

anyway, birthday was just another ordinary day

this year is super duper ordinary

before i end, i would like to THANKS everyone that took the innitiative to wish me on my birthday =)

a small wish like that really does matter to me,very much indeed!

THANKS to Mr.Mavaero that texted me all the way from UK!!!!! (ok,i know it is only an sms,not a call,but still he took the innitiative to text me and wished me altho he is a super duper busy astronaut)

it was the GREATEST surprise for my birthday~ hehe~

that's all for now

and can someone stop me from all the temptations??? i seriously need to stop shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! =)))

No comments: