Monday, July 07, 2008

too many things...too lil' time...

I do not have enough time!!!


and ok, I practically enjoying my internship, but I hate working I tell you!!!


I hate it!!!


I am finding torchering classes and exams and disgusting books are all damn fugging great now!!!


It is all because there is no more extra time for me to bum on ma bed... man!!!


Can there be such rule as skip work? Instead of skip class? hehe


Why are we studying so hard for?


What does degree qualification mean afterall?


Why do we still need to work so hard when we have better qualification?


Is life meant to be torchering?


Alright...enough complain.


Hey peeps,this is the long awaited picture of the bag for ma b'day!haha!



p/s: The word is still whispering deep in my heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is that new? It looks worn out!