Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Cameron 1

I would say it was an awesome one.
Great scene, great weather, great places and yummiliciuos ice-cream! OMG! I am missing it now...
Guess some pictures would be able to explain about the awesome trip...


Upon arrival...

Yes.We look scarry.


First Stop,

The Honey Bee farm

And then, Strawberry farm, see! my favourite!

See me plucking strawberry?=p

Strawberries that we have plucked.Wee!

and then, BOH Teh farm...


and then, Cactus Farm,

I am with some dunno-what's-the-name flowers



and then, steamboat dinner. and..and.. it is free to order extra for the veg! As usual, I ate the most...yummy!!!

Our steamboat~

and then,night market...

I didn't know cameron is famous with their night market till that day...


ok,see this? I am having the home-made ice-cream...and I had 3 sticks...OMG!!!




and to be continued....









































































































































































































































































































No comments: