Monday, October 16, 2006

My oh my!!!

I had a bad day!! Sigh......

I am walking like a tortoise now, running like a mad girl, infact, I can not run at all! I can not continue with my aerobic dance, I can't sleep properly, on top of that, I can't drive as usual!!!! Man!!!

The reason behind all these CAN'Ts are all because I have a crocked foot. I hurt my foot, and its swell, blueblack, and it's numb now. I'm trying to heal it with the Zambuk cream. I do not want to go for doctor or any treatments!!! That's painful, and it hurts!!! My mom is asking me to go for some chinese traditional massages... oh man!!!! Please don't!!! I HATE that!!!! I hate all the medicine's smell, all the disguisting colors of the medicine, all the stupid stuff!!!!
Hopefully
Zambuk cream can really help me... I need your help Zambuk!!!! PLEASE help me!!!!

Things happen when I was at my aunty's old condo, so called guarding the workers to shift the furnitures. I was trying to help the workers to save a machine's wire which is almost being stucked at the lift's door. I was trying to pull the plug of the machine out of the lift, as the door of the lift was closing. I knew the whole machine will be pulled by the lift as the lift is moving up and down, and the machine will spoil perhaps, if we never try to pull the plug out. Somehow, everything happened as what we expected. Can you imagine, a machine is outside the lift, but the plug of the machine is being stucked in there? isn't it kewl~ =)
The machine was being pulled up and it falls within few seconds. I could't get to avoid myself, and that's why, the whole machine drop right on my right foot! My left foot was being bang by it, and I have bluebalck on my left leg too. Overall, I have a pair of ugly leg now!!! =( [anyway, I do not have a nice pair of leg though :p]

The moment when the machine dropped on my foot, I was senseless. My whole foot was numb. I did not feel any pain. I was just staring at the wound, and the blood was flowing out slowly. My heart stop beating for few seconds, and my mind was thinking "What if I get handicapped?! What if I have to chop of my right leg?" What if and what if thought keep pooping up in my mind... that's crazy isn't it?muahaha!!!! But it was really scarry...Luckily it was just a minor bleeding.

And what I am gonna do now is just to wait for it to heal. I am not going for any doctors or whatsoever. I am gonna massage my swelling foot with the Zambuk cream :p Hopefully it' ll heal faster as I can carry on with my daily schedule.

No comments: