Saturday, October 14, 2006

Back!!!

Hey folks~ I'm back!!! (so?=p)

Alright, I've finally finished with my finals. I have no comment on how good or how bad I did, all I want is to pass for all the subjects.lolz~ [tat's everyone's wish]
Afterall, I feel realeased. Really really realeased indeed. I can now sleep, eat, wasting time wondering around without feeling guilty.hehe, ppl, wasting time wondering around is my way of making used of my leisure time.lolz~ That's useless right? hmm, that's why, I have a plan on making used of my leisure time now. I'm gonna pet fishes soon. I'm on my plan of getting 3 goldfish...keke. You guys wait for my annnouncement of my pets k?hehe.

Reasons on why I wanna pet fishes and why I wanna pet only 3 fishes...
1) For me, fishes are the best, nicest, cutest animals in this world.
2) Unlike dogs, cats etc, they are dirty, smelly, simply pee and poo poo. Besides, they will keep licking you, they will keep barking or meowing for food when they are starving, they'll even bite you and chase after you!!! I hate them!!! I hate dogs!!! They always chase after me!!! I HATE you, DOGS!!!!
3) Fishes always swimming happily in the water and I'm happy to see them swimming. I like swimming too!!!
4) Fishes are pretty!!! =)
5) Petting only 3 of them because according to Feng Shui [yes, I believe in Feng shui =p), you have to have odd numbers of pets. But I do not know about the reason, wait I check with my cousin first k?lolz~ I was thinking to get only 1 goldfish, but that's pity right? My fish is gonna live alone, and swim alone.That's life-less for the fish. That's why, I decided to get 3. wink**
6) ...

That's a lil' about my reasons of keeping fish as my pet.


Besides that, I went out with my ex-classmates( How & Jia Ee) lastnight. There were only 3 of us, and I am the only girl with two of the crazy guys. We got no idea where to go, so ended up we went Pure Bar. muahaha!!! I was kinda relunctant to go, cause I was with slipper man!!!! Anyway, this is the second time in my life lah..haha!!! If not because 2 of them never been to Pure before, I would never go with slipper!!! It was not that packed when we were there. Somehow, we couldn't get a table at first, so, we were standing at the bar section, and look around. It was fun though, as we saw quite some numbers of jokers were there too!! laugh our ass off man!!! Met Joshee's weired housemates. They are pretending to be happening, dancing like monkeys. muahaha!!! especially the so called Gozilla. Man!!! I wonder why the bouncer never chase him out.[ lame huh?lolz~] We were there for just a while, after finished our 1bucket, we left Pure.

We went Pearl Cafe and cool ourselves. Jia Ee had beer with empty tummy and that's why he felt dizzy [funny~]. He ordered a cold and a hot drink to cool himself. muahaha!!! After we chit chatting for sometimes, only he turned sober. His face was all blushed, seems like gonna burst. Scarry though...muahaha!! We hang there till around 1am+ only we left. It was a happy night though. We are now planning to go Ex-tract next trip when they are having semester break again. Kinda looking forward cause I have not been there too!!! =)


1 comment:

TH3 small wOrld of mine ^.^ said...

I just hate and scared of dogs.muahaha~ fate-less with dogs.muahaha~

tats true huh? but 3 can be meaningful at times...eg: I Love You, made up of 3words too!!! :p