Friday, January 06, 2012

FIRST week of 2012 : 01JAN2012 - 06JAN2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012!!!

ahh....after a marathon in 2011, here I am welcoming 2012 with lots of wishes and hopes.
I pray hard that my wishes and hopes will be granted by god.

First and second day of the year was an awesome one. It was spent awesome-ly with my lovely parents and my dearest brother.My darling has to get back to work in Sabah, hence, he wasn't around. sobsob*** (praying hard that he will be transferred back to west REAL SOOOON)

Third day of 2012

Working day begin. it wasn't too bad though. Go to work with full strength,guess I had my break for too long that I miss my work in the office. Well, this year started first working day in new office @ Level 3A of Capsquare tower. *lil joy*

Had awesome dinner with mama and aunties. thanks to Choo yi for buying us dinner again.

Fourth day of 2012

An ordinary working day. Dinner @ PapaRich with Howe and Jane after work

Fifth day of 2012

Another ordinary working day. counting down for a boring weekend.



I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO AN AWESOME CHINESE NEW YEAR CELEBRATION AND AN AWESOME YEAR AHEAD

WIshing my reader GONG XI FA CHAI in advande =DD

No comments: