Thursday, June 09, 2011

...Life as fiance @ Last single birthday by my dears

this is the most memorable birthday of all.....

First of all is my mom that worry even for my birthday. But mom, I am really a big gal, and I remembered to buy 2 eggs (which I got them for free from Land Cafe boss for being a loyal customer there). Anyway, thanks mom for reminding. You are really 1 great Superwoman!

Secondly, is a lil surprise from Darling....he flew back for my birthday and even with surprise gift! I love that darling! thank you and I really appreciate it. Although I have no idea how long ago you have been planning for this, and when you booked your air tix, but this is really something touched me. I really really appreciate it. Finger crossing that our love last forever and ever till death teat us apart~

Thirdly, my dearies, whom organized my birthday dinner even a month ago specially for me. How would I not touched??? You guys are great people! Great great awesome people! I am gonna miss you guys!!!
The mommy girl ,Kuen, even got permission to come out till late just for me. Apart from that, she and Alex have been doing a great job and took the iniciative to walk all the way (15mins walk under hot sun), to earn the 2 free eggs from Land Cafe JUST FOR ME!!!)

.....some photos to share next round alrite? hehe! catch up soon!

1 more is my woman! have not had the chance to meet her yet! will do soon!

No comments: