Saturday, December 11, 2010

how time flies...

Our daily busy errants get us involved and flooded till we don't even realize that we are actually aging...from day to day...

The moment I got to know my lil cousin got period, I was not shocked, but sad. Cause I am old and its time for this lil gal to face the cruel world, its time to learn the way to protect herself. She is always a lil gal to me and my lil sister whom I love, because I do not have a lil sister. I wish I really have a sister, at least someone whom I can chat with when I am down, as well as when I am in joy. No doubt a younger brother is not bad, but guy will never understand how a gal feels.

She is the lil gal I took care the day when she was born, singing lullabye to put her to sleep, telling story and reading story book to her, singing rythme to entertain her, is actually a grown up now.

Looking back at her, reminds me how was the first time I got period too. It was when I was in standard 6 that I got my period first. I still remember what mom told me..." You are a big girl now, must behave and know what to do. Must help up with housework (never fail to remind me to do housework.faint*). Don't behave 38 so much, will let ppl laugh at you. Must be matured already. Don't always fight with brother already" that's my mom....never fail to worry about me, till now. I guess everyone's mom does.

Lucky thing that my aunty get maid to clean up the house today and that I can be quite resting and relax during this cloudy Saturday...

My darling still continuing treasuring China and I guess he is really enjoying himself and I am glad that he did. and just so you know darling...I miss you very badly..I don't know if you do the same, but I do.... Can't wait to see you

No comments: