Friday, December 19, 2008

It's a sunny day and I could feel there's something in my head is gonna explode and cause my headache again...

Well, while speeding for exam this morning, my mind was not thinking which question might be out for exam, but was paying attention to Mix FM's breakfast show. Morning crew (SerenaC&Pietro) were discussing about topic on " How do females feel when their bf/husband has many close female friends?"...... hmmm... a very interesting topic huh?

First of all, I am disagree with what Serena said,"...because of jealousy, lotsa female disagree with him having many close female friends..."

The first caller was a lady, a divorced lady... divorced because her husband is having an affair, as a result of having many close female friends.

The second caller, a lady too. What she said was to trust and be faithful to your another half...

This somehow sound stupid and nonsense to me. ( Yes, I am typical. So?) I meant, how nice can you be? how faithful can you be? and if you are faithful, will he be faithful to you? and how long can you really do that? All and all, I will never believe things as "close female friends".

Sometimes, it is not that we(girl) do not trust him, but you will never know what the so called "close female friend" will do to make him like her.


I will never trust this kinda bullshit, as well as what so called "god-sister".
Well, if the god does not want to give you sister, means you do not need a sister. Or if the god gives you only one,or two or three...sisters, thats all your sister are.
You do not need a "god-sister" to fulfill your life. [ NO OFFENCE!!! ITS JUST MY OPINION]

Girls are more bitchy-er nowadays. (yea, I am saying it as a girl, but no offence)

Now, we can easily see an old uncle holding a young lady's hand shopping or having dinner together....(they look just so disgusting)
From what I've seen, some even go to the hotel and ehem....
Hey people, I see through my own eyes! They are so disgusting!!!

See, that is what guys did to you when you are faithful.
So, what are we suppose to do?
Well guys! Please stop having so many close female friends/god knows what god-sister!!!

No comments: