Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Internship~

I am enjoying my internship! =)
I enjoy being one of the working community, waking uo early,and going back late (macam ber-happening sangat),
enjoy environment there...enjoy learning... and enjoy snaking out of the office with my supervisor! yey~

Was enjoying my one week break too!
- attended HIS convocation.
- have him pampering me with yummilicious and so damn fucking unhealthy food.
- enjoy staying at home being mummy gurl to run daily errants.
- That all for the moment! =p


By the way,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH to my lepak gang!!!
Thank you to whom is sharing my b'day present! (Kristine has done a good job!LOL~)
Will show you guys the photo of the bag when I am free,perhaps during this weekend. PROMISE! =)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Missing mom.. sobsob*
(p/s: enjoy ya trip,ma!)

No comments: