Sunday, May 27, 2007

Appreciation Post

I'm finally 21st!!! Yuhhu!!


Alright, the party was awesome and it's just like what we expected!! Everything went smoothly and everyone was enjoyed, I guess. lolz~



I would like to thanks everyone for their presence, the warm wishes, the presents, and thanks for spending your presciuos time with me! For your info, that was my first time dancing while clubbing and it sucks to the top!!!! Who cares anyway... =p



I would like to say hundred and million times thank you to:


ChiowHoon,my cousin- for organizing the party for me,the cake&pressents

Amos Chong, Nadeje Patisserie Boss- For delivering the cake&the yummyliciuos cake

Calvin Loke, Asean Havana Boss- For the dinner

Sheryl- For rushing around to get me nice lily flowers =p

My bro,RhunLin&gf- For coming to my party tho having exam the next day

Kirksman- For entertaining my cousin and the Jack-D

Sherlin

Jenn

Alice

Sharmen

Josh

Lionel

Alex Lim

Alex Gan

Ivan

Darren

LeeYing

Hok

Judith

Tang

Phillip

Ngau

Peiyu

SzeChun

Lok

RouYuan

Han

MeiPing

Kristine

Marianne


Thank you very much to you guys... Thanks for the presents,the nice flowers, the warm sms-es, the warm friendster comments! thanks agian! =) Love you guys!!

2 comments:

MavAero said...

21st liao lah, have to sang sang seng seng lah~ :P

Anonymous said...

tramadol buy buy tramadol uk no prescription - buy generic tramadol