Tuesday, June 27, 2006

...Boredom...

hmm,i cant rmb when was the last time i was here.hehe!!!sigh,i jz cant get myself into bloggin...it's all bacause of LAZY.since i got ntg to do at the moment,n really ntg to do while I'm masqing my hair, hmm,would like to tell a lil abt wat I've been up to recently.Will just roughly go trough... =>
well, I just started my new smemester,where I managed to pass all my Alpha (which is euivalent to foundation) course. Well,to some of you, you may say " sigh,after 2yr graduated from high school,only u managed to get a Foundation Cert??!!" hmm, for me,its my hardwork. I"ve been working hard in order to achieve what i got 2day.hehe.hmm,i guess that's not really my point for 2day.hehe!
hmm,recently,I'm swimming like mad!!! I'm now getting myself into "morning/noon swim". It is jz to make used of my 4-5hrs interval. hehe!!!me,Jenn, and Shar had been swimming these few days.we were so keen to swim,till we waited in front of a swimming pool,jz to wait for the swimming to open, so that we can swim there ASAP.haha!!crazy?insane?i would have to say...NOPE!!!hehe!!We are actually enjoying ourselves...and we found oourselves tanned even we applied few inchec thick of sunblock before we went down to the pool.hehe....hmm,not matter what,I;ll still ahve to say,it's REALLY FUN!!!hehe.I'll continuing swimming for the coming weeks,till i'm bored with that, and then, I'll try to find sumthing else besides swimming.maybe tennis??any1 wanna join me?hehe.alrite,i tink enuf crapz for now and i gotta wash off my hair masque now.catch up nextt ime ppl!!!
May you guys happie always!!!hehe => PEACE

2 comments:

MavAero said...

Sis~ have you mastered in butt smashing with your tennis raq yet? =P

TH3 small wOrld of mine ^.^ said...

hie go...glad tat u leave a comment here.lol.not yet.hehe.these few days swim a lot.tennis ll be later.hehe....