Sunday, May 28, 2006

A Birthday of Min3...my oh my!!!



Happy Birthday to myself!!![shiock sendr =)] I’m gonna tell a lil abt my b’day. Overall, it’s just a simple thing this yr. no specific celebration. Kinda outta mood this year, cause was terribly ill.Flu, bad cough, sore throat n head-ache. Can u guys imagine now?

Anyway, there were my best friends celebrating for me, which I guess they have been putting on effort, which is a lil surprise for me. (hey galz, tell u a truth here, I knew it actly,wats gonna happen. I know u guys r not that cruel, till forgotten to wish me on my b’day.) would like to thanks you guys here!hehe! Alrite, nothing much happened besides that. That’s all for the time being…sorie for tis time ppl!! I gotta take a rest, n let myself recover ASAP from my flu. It’s killing me. Neway, Hope ll slim down a lil after this stupid illness.LOL!!

There are some silly pics:sit back and chill~

3 comments:

MavAero said...

Happy belated birthday loooooooo =P

MavAero said...

Aiyo, many pretty girls in MMU ar? kekekeke

TH3 small wOrld of mine ^.^ said...

hey go....thanks for visiting my blog.haha!its kinda stupid tho...in fact,i hav posted some comment few days b4,but now only i found out that it's not here.neway,thanks again..and take k!!